Influencing & Negotiation Workshop
Please contact us for details of future dates
A practical workshop to improve your influencing and negotiation skills
- To improve your influencing and negotiating skills
- To identify the various approaches to influencing and negotiation
- To develop the practice of principled negotiation
- To identify and plan for the various stages of a negotiation
- To consider the appropriate skills and behaviours of an expert negotiator and influencer.
What does Influence look like?
The six RASCAL influencers explained
Aristotle’s 5 point persuasion plan and other theories
Influence and ethics
How to Influence others?
Applying Influence theories in practice
Applying Persuasion theories in the real world
Using Social Styles theory
What is Negotiation?
Defining the different interpretations and approaches to negotiation
How to approach a negotiation
Key components of principled negotiation
Negotiation and Influencing Practice
The challenge of applying theory in the real world
Skills practice using a case study ... and review
Planning for post workshop application
Review and close
Please note that the programme is subject to change without notice