Presentation Skills For The Public Sector
Date: 21st March 2024
The Professional Certificate in Presentation Skills offered by Government Exchange is designed to equip civil servants and other public sector organizations with the necessary skills to write and deliver presentations that effectively engage and persuade their audience. Effective communication and presentation skills are essential for achieving success in the workplace, and this course will provide you with the necessary tools and techniques to deliver powerful presentations that inform, inspire, and captivate your audience.
This course will cover topics such as preparing presentations, presenting effectively, using supporting materials, and delivering presentations. By the end of the course, you will have the confidence and capability to deliver effective presentations that have a lasting impact on your audience.
As a result of attending this course, you will:
- Be able to draft a presentation with a clear objective
- Consider the most suitable ways of influencing the audience
- Understand the two key things to balance in a presentation
- Be more confident in delivering a presentation
- Be able to make good use of supporting materials such as slides
|10:00||Welcome and Introduction|
|13:45||Time to Prepare Presentations
|15:15||Presentation Delivery (Continued)
|16:30||Review of the Day
|16:45||Close of Day|